Launching an app can be very amazing milestone for any entrepreneur or a company but getting users for the app is always a challenge for biggest startups and companies and retaining them for long term.
That’s where app marketing comes into picture, if your target audience, demographics, creatives and marketing strategy is not properly planned out you can not only loose huge amount of marketing budget but also could get a false idea that your app is not working in the current market, which could ultimately lead to scraping of the entire project.
What makes App marketing different from Website Marketing?
You should never think that app marketing is same as the website marketing. In websites, the user retention in most cases is short lived and basically you have to spend heavily in the remarketing.
But in most cases of App marketing, once the user is acquired, then the retention time is much higher than a website because the app basically sits on their mobile device. This also makes creating an app a very popular choice among internet entrepreneurs.
Also the marketing scenario is completely different in case of an app according to statistics there are 3 million apps on play store and 3 billion websites. So comparatively it is easier to market for an app than a website but getting the right user is where the success of a app lies in.
The strategies are completely different than a website marketing and that’s why hiring a app marketing expert agency is better than just hiring a website marketing or a general marketing agency.
App Store Optimisation Steps
1. Experienced team: Our team of web developers has the knowledge and skills to bring your website vision to life.
2. Custom design: We create custom designs tailored to your brand and target audience.
3. User-friendly: We prioritize user experience in our website designs, ensuring easy navigation and functionality.
4. Responsive design: We ensure that your website looks and works great on all devices.
5. SEO-friendly: Our websites are built with SEO best practices in mind, helping your website rank higher in search engine results.
6. Ongoing support: We provide ongoing support and maintenance, so your website stays up-to-date and secure.